Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fruit Roll-ups

When I am done with a product, I usually try to pass it on to the next person who can use it because I don't like to waste. So, when I am done with my magazines, I keep them until I know someone will use them.

I know many schools want magazines for arts, crafts, and other types of projects. I will usually call my son's school asking if they are wanting old magazines. Most of the time, they always say yes.

So, when I dropped off my first batch of magazines at my son's school, I asked my son's teacher if she wanted more magazines. She told me someone else dropped off magazines and for me to wait a bit. I told her I will wait and then recycle them if I don't from her. She didn't seem to mind.

So, then I thought to myself what if my DS's teacher ends up saying she has a enough and she doesn't need any more donations, what would I do with these magazines?

So, I sent a call out to my networking colleagues. Lo and behold, they came to my rescue (thanks guys!). One networker told me to donate to a local hospital. I thought that was a GREAT idea. Another networker had many different ideas on her blog which she sent me her URL: What to do with Old Magazines. This would be a good starting place to brainstorm on what to do with your magazines.

So, tomorrow, I will probably call the hospital and ask if they would like some old magazines.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Art