Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fruit Roll-ups

I just wanted to mention that tonight my husband and son watched Herbie: Fully Unloaded on DVD. This is the first time we all saw the latest release. We have seen the older versions before.

It is a cute movie we enjoyed. I think it is a great movie to watch with friends.

Goals for 2008, I will list 8 goals related to the Arts:

1. Continue to blog here 5 or more days per week.
2. Read at least six new literature books
3. Introduce the arts to my son, so that he appreciates it when he gets older.
4. Interview some of the greatest artists I can find.
5. Continue to work on my own writing goals.
6. Strengthen my copywriting business.
7. Introduce my readers to the Arab and Islamic Arts throughout the year.
8. Revisit old classic movies and compare them with modern day updates.

Here is to a healthy and prosperous new year! Remember, we CAN make a difference!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Art