Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fruit Roll-ups


As part of the Entourage theme, I am to tell you about how my life would be if I became famous. Due to the privacy of my friends, I will not be using their real names, but instead choose fiction names.

If I were to become famous, I would be up on the latest fashions and styles out there in famous land. I would also ensure that all my friends were up on the latest fashions and styles. I mean after all I can afford the styles right? My friend Stephanie would be my go to person, my closest confidant. She would be there from day one to even when I have become famous. I could always count on Cassie to have some great home cooked meals, and healthy ones too. My manager would be Jane. She is always peppy, despite what goes on in her life. All these friends are special to me despite the relationship statuses of each of them. To show my appreciation and gratitude, I would make sure that all their loans are paid off, and fund their children's college funds. (Yeah, I am realistic that way).

Me being famous will not be an excuse for me or anyone in my Entourage to act foolishly or selfishly. I would still live by my values and traditions. Having money and prestige wouldn't hurt my beliefs and causes. Compared to Entourage, my life wouldn't be as chaotic or adventurous as the show.

You can now watch "Entourage" five nights a week! Check your local listings here: http://www.entourageweeknights.com/ SP.

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Entourage.'"


Related articles by Zemanta

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Art