Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fruit Roll-ups



I had the privilege of reviewing Harry Connick Jr.'s CD "Your Songs" sent to me by One2One Network. Connick's CD is a CD for the individual, couple or for those who appreciate jazzy and classical music. The CD is perfect during the winter or summer, in fact any season. The music is relaxing, allowing you to daydream as you drink your tea, coffee drink, or yes even a soda.

What impressed me the most of Connick's CD, was the song Besame Mucho (Kiss Me Much), he sang it beautifully. This is a plus since it shows that Connick is not only talented in the jazzy and classical music, but also international music as well. I love it.

My six year old son enjoyed listening to Connick's CD with me. He even snapped his fingers along with the rhythm. He enjoyed Besame Mucho. He thought it was cool to hear another person sing in another language. (My son is bilingual so he is fascinated when he hears others are bilingual).

I would definitely look into other CDs by Harry Connick Jr. This would be a great collection to have.

In fact, I know some friends who will appreciate Connick's CD. Maybe some gifts for the holidays coming up....



Other information you might find useful or interesting:

Other links:
Behind the Scene look at ‘Making of’ the album: http://bit.ly/HCJrVideo
Harry’s website: http://www.harryconnickjr.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/harryconnickjr

For more info about Harry and Your Songs listed in our Harry Connick Jr. Newsletter: http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1410033033

Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):

All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
(Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So
(Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)




0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Art