Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fruit Roll-ups


I had the privilege of sampling some stationery from Paper Culture Cards. Elegant. If I had to describe Paper Culture Cards in one word, it would be Elegant. The stationery reminds me of the theory "Less is More." What makes the stationery elegant is its artistic modern designs. There are not any distractions when you look at the cards. It is not "busy" as some other brands of stationery can be.

The modern stationery from Paper Culture is made up of premium quality stock paper. The stock paper is 100 percent recycled, FSC certified, in other words green or environment friendly. Proceeds also go to supporting local communities. How cool is that? Not only do you get cool stationery like these modern baby announcements or birthday party invitations for kids and adults, but you are helping the environment as well as helping your local community.

The stationery came just in time for me to sample and test. I actually had to write thank you notes as well as congratulate a friend of mine for having a baby. I decided to use the stationery that Paper Culture sent me. You should have seen their reactions when they looked at the stationery. Comments, I heard were "How beautiful!" "How artsy!" "What excellent taste!" Many commented on the designs and feel of the cards. I also had explained to them that Paper Culture uses recycled materials as well as helps local communities, in other words Paper Culture have premium and eco-friendly stationery. My friends were impressed.

I would highly recommend products from Paper Culture. For more information, you can go to www.paperculture.com. Below you can take a look at some of the beautiful stationery by Paper Culture.










0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Art