Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fruit Roll-ups


How to Write for Television by Madeline DiMaggio is an excellent writing resource on television. Not only does she give personal examples of her experiences, she explains terms used in the writing for television field.

She doesn't sugar coat the television writing career. She shows the rewards and hardships of television writing. Experienced television writers can benefit from DiMaggio's book as well as a refresher reference.

I know that I will definitely use this book as I begin a try at screenwriting as a research this specific niche. (Can't tell you which niche until I am ready. lol) I am able to apply definitions of terms while I "study" television sitcoms and movies. I will keep referring to DiMaggio's book as I begin my screenwriting.

DiMaggio offers resources such as competitions, interviews and addresses.

For more information, you can go to Madeline DiMaggio.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Art