Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fruit Roll-ups

Author Anita Hackley-Lambert will be touring different blogs through the month of January 2008. Below is a partial list of blogs she will be touring and posting interviews about her work.

DAY 1 – January 2, 2008
Anita Hackley-Lambert, author of the biography, F.H.M. MURRAY: FIRST
BIOGRAPHY OF A FORGOTTEN PIONEER FOR CIVIL JUSTICE (BookSurge
Publishing, Aug. `07) will be stopping off at
www.BookMarketingBuzz.wordpress.com

January 4, 2008
Friday, January 4, 2008 - Author Anita Hackley-Lambert is our guest
blogger. She will share why she decided to write about a pioneer of
civil justice in F.H.M. Murray: First Biography of a Forgotten
Pioneer for Civil Justice.*http:/ ccmalandrinos.tripod.com/id16.html

1 comments:

Hi Everyone:

Hope you will join me as I tour the bloggosphere for January 2008. I'd love to see how many of you can keep up with my busy schedule.

Be sure to leave me a post and I will get back to you. I have so many stories to share about my long journey and the treasures I found.

Blessings,
Anita Hackley-Lambert

January 7, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Art