Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Fruit Roll-ups

Daily Schedule

To keep it consistent, yet interesting I have specified certain days to be about certain things regarding The Arts. This may start the end of this week, but most likely next week.

Monday: Monday at the Movies. Here I will discuss what movie I saw or would like to see. This will include English and foreign films with subtitles. I am looking at what the world is producing.

Tuesday: Tuesday's Tips. Tuesdays will be the days on how to do a project efficiently, effectively and creatively with little to no cost.

Wednesday: Wednesday's Word. This is where I plan to interview a variety of artists, meaning writers, visual, performance, sculptors and musicians. We will get to know our artists from around the world.

Thursday: Thursday's Treasures. You will know what book I am reading and my thoughts about this book. We may also discuss performance arts, such as musical plays.

Friday: Friday's Field Trip. Here I will highlight a website that specializes in one of The Arts. I will give it a review, and hopefully it will become a resource that you could benefit and use!

Saturday: Saturday's Pictures. I will highlight a picture or painting which will be analyzed and studied.

Sunday: Sunday's Wild Card. A free day to discuss anything regarding The Arts.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Art